The ultra-durable Discovery™ Deck Dry Bag is our top-of-the-line dry bag loaded with features while delivering resolute waterproof protection from day trips to expeditions. Whether lashed to a paddle board, stowed in (or on) a kayak, slung over a shoulder, strapped atop a car, or attached to a motorcycle, you can count on the Discovery Deck Dry Bag's heavy-duty, waterproof performance.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: Our unique and waterproof PurgeAir valve vents trapped air, helping the dry bag compress further after being sealed, and is both more durable and more reliably waterproof than waterproof/breathable fabric membranes.
- Adaptable: Adjustable carry strap and multiple lash points make it easy to carry or anchor the bag.
- Built for the journey: Made of rugged, flexible, and fully waterproof materials designed to withstand frequent and demanding use.
- Light-colored interior: Significantly eases identification of contents within.*
- Oval bottom: Stable shape won't easily roll around; it's also easy to store, stack, and pack.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
Weight: 1 lbs 5 oz / 0.60 kg
Width: 7 in / 18 cm
Length: 12 in / 30 cm
Height: 22 in / 55 cm
Volume: 1831 cu. in / 30 liters
Closure: Updated Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
Material(s): 300D 18 oz polyurethane-coated polyester
Paddling, Camping, Kayaking, Canoeing, SUP, Backpacking, Travelling