- If you feel a product purchased at our store has not met your expectations, return the item with proof of purchase for exchange, refund, repair, or credit.
- Items must be returned in original condition and with all original sales tags
- All returns must be accompanied by a
RETURN AUTHORIZATION CODE. It is the customer's responsibility to contact one of our stores to receive a return authorization code. Any return missing this code will be refused.
- Returns and exchanges can be made at any of our stores, or by mail.
- From within Canada - Return items must be sent via
prepaid post. All returns not meeting these requirements will be refused.
- From outside Canada - Return items must be sent via prepaid, insured post. Do not return items by UPS or other carriers, as duty and/or brokerage fees will be charged, and your return will be refused.
- WildernessSupply.ca offers a 90-day return policy with full refund
- Items purchased from our
Clearance section or discounted items are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Items purchased at regular retail price have a 2 week price match protection period for any sales held after the purchase date
- Please contact us for more information or for help on processing your return if required.