||Expedited Parcel / Canada Post (PO Boxes)
||3-5 Business Days
||under $49 CAD
over $49 CAD
||7-14 Business Days 7
||under $250 CAD
over $250 CAD
1 All delivery times are estimates and are subject to any unforeseen shipping delays experienced by parcel courier. Quoted delivery times are for major Canadian and US centres; rural deliveries may take longer.
2 All orders processed within 1 business day. Subject to in stock availability.
3 Taxes do not count toward order total for free shipping eligibility.
4 Oversize/overweight items like canoes/kayaks/skis/ do not apply for free shipping or standard rates. For more detailed rates, view our Oversize & Irregular Shipping Options.
5 Group orders do not generally follow the above shipping schedule. Please ask us for details.
6 Discounted items may not qualify for free freight option.
7 Shipping time estimates to the USA are subject to customs delays which are not included in shipping time frames
Taxes and Duties
- Residents of Manitoba will be charged PST and GST and Ontario will be charged HST on all orders. All other Canadian provinces will be charged GST only.
- Orders shipped to the USA are not charged Canadian taxes, however are subject to import duties, taxes, and customs processing fees. It is the customer's responsibility to pay these additional fees. These are fees imposed by the government of the United States.
- We are unable to provide estimates for customs fees - please check with your local customs office for more information.
- A traceable tracking number will be emailed to the customer once the order is shipped
- If you feel a product purchased at our store has not met your expectations, return the item with proof of purchase for exchange, refund, repair, or credit.
- All returns must be accompanied by a RETURN AUTHORIZATION CODE. It is the customer's responsibility to contact one of our stores to receive a return authorization code. Any return missing this code will be refused.
- Returns and exchanges can be made at any of our stores, or by mail.
- From within Canada - Return items must be sent via prepaid, insured post. All returns not meeting these requirements will be refused.
- From outside Canada - Return items must be sent via prepaid, insured post. Do not return items by UPS or other carriers, as duty and/or brokerage fees will be charged, and your return will be refused.
- WildernessSupply.ca offers a 14-day return policy with full refund OR 30-day exchange. Any return over 30 days will be refused.
- Items purchased from our Clearance section are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Please contact us for more information or for help on processing your return if required.