Combining years of wood-crafting artistry with state-of-the-art composite technology, the Sunburst is lightweight, comfortable to hold, durable, and bent shaft efficiency.
- 2 oz. fibreglass-reinforced, Rockgard-tipped blade
- Ovalized, tapered T-700 carbon shaft, favoured by aeronautics engineers for its strength and light weight
- The Sunburst was designed with canoe elitists in mind
- Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
- Blade Material: Red Alder, Basswood & Roasted Basswood
- Blade Size: 8.2 x 17 in. (21 x 43 cm.)
- Blade Surface Area: 99 sq. in. (639 sq. cm.)
- Grip Type: Asymmetric Palm/T-Grip Blend
- Weight: 17 oz. (482 g)
- Lengths: 48", 50", 52", 54"